Transportation Roofing Projects
With transportation and infrastructure projects it is vital that no delays or obstructions are caused by our work. The project management needs to ensure that the works have no impact on the important infrastructure and day to day operations continue as normal.
Many of these businesses and functions contribute to the successful and seamless running of the economy, and for over 40 years, we have adapted our processes to ensure projects are carried out effectively and to the highest standard.
To ensure this we not only isolate our works, so that there is no unauthorised access, we also work around the services of our clients. Many projects will also involve additional security and health and safety measurements to be put in place.
We vet our employees to ensure the safety of the public and your staff, and put in all necessary measures to ensure works are safe, secure and independent from the function of the building.
No Disruption to Services
- Experience in working with critical infrastructure developments
- Works tailored to ensure that the functions of the transport building and its services are not affected
- Where necessary and requested out of hours / night works undertaken
- Work schedules tailored around the functionality of the services
Health and Safety
- DBS checked and vetted employees
- Works isolated from public and employees, ensuring normal functionality of transport building
- COSHH assessments
Experience and Quality
- Over 40 years’ experience working on travel and infrastructure projects
- Specialist tradesmen and management teams. Ensuring projects are run by specialists and delivered to the highest quality.
- Trained, vetted and approved by leading industry professionals and trade organisations
A recent example of Travel work can be found here:
For more information on how we can help with your project, or any further information about Maguire Brothers, get in touch with one of the team here.