Sites based across London & South East / Office based SW London
Generous salary + company car / van.
We are looking for a skilled tradesman looking to move into a supervisory position.
The role will be split between working & managing on site teams in installing various roofing systems and assisting the contracts manager to help plan, manage and deliver multiple large scale roofing projects. The role will be 70% site based and 30% office based. This is a full time position that will involve travel across London and the South East of England, therefore a valid driving licence is required.
On site duties include:
- High quality application of roofing systems.
- Inspections and post project snagging works.
- Delivering materials and assisting in site set up / clear down.
- Managing on site teams and supervising works.
- Implementing H&S procedures.
- Reporting additional works / variations.
- Carrying out site inductions and ensuring all on-site personnel and subcontractors are adhering to site specific rules.
Office based duties:
- Forward planning projects, assisting in recruiting and managing labour
- Assisting in putting together contract programmes and H&S documentation
- Providing project reports to project management team and clients
- Ensuring accordance with all necessary regulations, standards and legal responsibilities relating to roofing work and contractor compliance.
This is a great opportunity, offering excellent career progression into Contracts Management in the near future.
To apply for the above position, please submit your CV direct via the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org