Senior Contracts / Project Manager
- Competitive Salary + Bonus + Car + Benefits
- 25 Days Holiday – Full time
- Remote working with 1-2 days per week in the office
Following another successful year and a jam-packed year ahead, Maguire Brothers are looking to add a senior contracts manager / senior project manager with knowledge of the commercial roofing market to the growing team.
The Roofing Contracts Manager / Project Manager overview:
This is a challenging role and the successful candidate will be responsibility for growing one of our roofing divisions in line with planned sales turnover, cash flow and gross profit targets as well as managing supervisory staff and contributing to their development. You will need to satisfy and exceed customer expectations to maximise the probability of repeat orders and recommendations.
You will report directly to one of the business owners and your success will be crucial to our continued growth and future success.
In return, we are offering an excellent salary and bonus scheme, flexible working and 25 days annual leave, enabling an excellent work life balance.
The order book for 2021 is already very busy, and the new senior manager will need to hit the ground running.
Roofing Contracts Manager / Project Manager duties:
- Overseeing all aspects of roofing projects from start to completion, ensuring that all targets are hit and taking full commercial responsibility.
- Ensuring the highest standards of quality and health and safety across all projects, producing, implementing and following all relevant documentation.
- Preparing project programmes, managing resources, including recruiting labour and sub-contractors.
- Working with the rest the team to ensure end-to-end delivery of projects whilst identifying and implementing areas for improvement in your department and helping facilitate change throughout the business.
- Take every opportunity to build strong relationships with our clients including regular client visits.
- Reporting regularly on your department’s performance against targets, including up-to-date reports on multiple projects.
Requirements of the Roofing Contracts Manager / Project Manager
- Robust experience in pitched and flat roof refurbishment/replacement.
- Experience and contacts within the industry.
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to think strategically, build, manage and grow a team.
- A proven record of accomplishment as a successful project management.
- A full understanding and experience of the legal and commercial elements of construction.
- Experience in estimating and pricing project variations.
- Ability to work within a team, as well as independently
- To maintain a professional manner when on-site or in an office environment
- Ambitious, target driven, commercial, seeking a long-term role and be capable of building and leading a tea.
To apply for this senior contracts / project manager role, submit your CV direct to us below via the apply button below or call us for a confidential chat on 0208 942 2324
Senior Roofing Contracts Manager Jobs. Senior Project Manager Jobs. Roofing Contracts Manager Jobs. Commercial Roofing Jobs