Flat Roofing Supervisor / Junior Contracts Manager
Roofing Supervisor / Junior Contracts Manager Jobs – Flat Roofing
Flat Roofing Supervisor / Junior Roofing Contracts Manager Overview
Competitive Salary + Company car / Car allowance + Benefits
Full time, Permanent
Are you a Tradesman / Supervisor / Junior Contracts Manager looking for the next step in your career? Are you looking to move to a company that can offer excellent long term progression, flexible working and the opportunity to grow and develop?
Have you got knowledge of flat roofing systems?
If you’re a commercially minded, autonomous and ambitious worker, with excellent interpersonal skills this is the role for you.
We are ambitious for the future and we are recruiting an ambitious, enthusiastic and motivated individual, who will be influential to the growth of the company. You will work closely with the Contracts Managers to ensure jobs are planned, managed and delivered on time, within budget and to the highest of quality.
The role will involved regular site visits, managing and recruiting labour resource, liaising with clients, implementing health and safety procedures and helping with programming projects.
As we are a forward thinking company, the impact of each individuals input is critical to the success of the company. We offer a rewarding hands on environment for the successful candidate.
We are looking for a candidate seeking a long-term role to help mould and develop the department.
In return, we are offering a competitive salary, flexible working opportunities, excellent annual leave package, excellent work life balance and an excellent platform to assist in growing the business.
Flat Roofing Supervisor / Junior Contracts Manager duties include:
- Assisting in managing roofing projects and ensuring that work is completed within performance markers
- Managing on site teams, and assisting in finishing works when required
- Implementing a high standard of health and safety across all project sites
- Working with Contracts Managers to manage and implement project budgets and seeking cost savings where possible, without impacting quality or safety of delivery
- Building relationships with existing sub-contractors.
- Recruiting new sub-contractors and in house labour teams.
- Assisting with programs, planning key dates and organising labour to conform to these dates
- Working with all members of the team to ensure timely project delivery
- Managing resources, including labour and sub-contractors, to support end to end delivery of projects
- Building strong relationships with company clients and making regular client visits
- Delivering on-time roofing construction projects
Requirements for the Flat Roofing Supervisor / Junior Roofing Contracts Manager
- Experience in Pitched & Flat Roofing systems and installation
- Understanding of aspects of the contracting process
- Good computing skills
- Ability to work well within a team, as well as independently
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
- Good numeracy skills
- Excellent client facing manner
- Well organised and proactive
- Ability to maintain a professional manner when on-site or in an office environment
Flat Roofing Supervisor / Junior Roofing Contracts Manager Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent annual leave packages
- Statutory pension contribution
- Long term progression
- Extensive training and development programme
If you consider yourself the ideal candidate for the Flat Roofing Supervisor / Junior Roofing Contracts Manager at Maguire Brothers, we’d love to hear from you by submitting your CV below or giving us a call us for a confidential chat on 0208 942 2324.
Maguire Brothers is an equal opportunities employer.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.