Roofing Project / Contracts Manager
Roofing Project / Contracts Manager – Pitched Roofing
Competitive + Company car / Car allowance + Benefits
Are you a Project Manager / Contracts Manager looking for the next step in your career? Are you looking to move to a company that can offer excellent long term progression, flexible working and the chance to spear head company growth? Have you got in depth knowledge of pitched roofing, and experience managing pitched roofing projects?
If you’re a commercially minded, autonomous and ambitious worker, with excellent interpersonal skills this is the role for you.
We are ambitious for the future and we are recruiting an ambitious, enthusiastic and motivated individual, who will be pivotal to the growth of the company and the Pitched Roofing Division.
As we are a forward thinking company, the impact of each individuals input is critical to the success of the company. We offer a rewarding hands on environment for the successful candidate.
We are looking for a candidate seeking a long-term role to help mould and develop the department.
In return, we are offering a competitive salary, flexible working opportunities, excellent annual leave package, excellent work life balance and an excellent platform to assist in growing the business.
The Project Manager will be in charge of managing and growing our roofing and external refurbishment division. Duties include:
- Managing roofing projects from the start through to completion
- Ensuring that work is completed within perfomance markers.
- Implementing a high standard of health and safety across all project sites
- Managing project budgets and seeking cost savings where possible, without impacting quality or safety of delivery
- Building relationships with existing sub-contractors
- Recruiting new sub-contractors and in house labour teams
- Preparing programs, planning key dates and organising labour to conform to these dates
- Working with all members of the team to ensure timely project delivery
- Managing resources, including labour and sub-contractors, to support end to end delivery of projects
- Identifying areas for improvement in our contracting processes
- Building strong relationships with company clients and making regular client visits
- Delivering on-time roofing construction projects
Requirements for the Project Manager
- Robust Experience in Pitched & Flat Roofing systems and installation
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the contracting process
- Ability to work well within a team, as well as independently
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, verbal and written
- Good numeracy skills
- Excellent client facing manner
- Well-organised and proactive
- Good commercial awareness
- Ability to maintain a professional manner when on-site or in an office environment
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent annual leave packages
- Flexible Working Hours (on completion of probationary period)
- Statutory pension contribution
- Long term progression
If you consider yourself the ideal candidate to help develop and grow the Project Management division at Maguire Brothers, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 0208 942 2324 for a confidential chat.