Commercial Sheeting & Cladding
Sheeting & Cladding involves us applying a layer of waterproof material to your rooftop or structure. Materials are delivered in large sections, allowing for quick installation.While we use a fair few materials for sheeting and cladding, the one that stands above both in advantages and popularity is metal. Steel and aluminium being the most widely used.
Metal building materials are recognised as non-combustible, though they are not excluded from fire regulations. Metal is also very low maintenance as it is very resilient to harsh conditions. Metal can also be made to be very lightweight, this is useful if your roof cannot support too heavy a load. As most metals used are common ones, they can both be made from recycled materials and be recycled after their lifespan. Making them very environmentally friendly.
Commercial Sheeting & Cladding services include:
- Sheeting and cladding
- Insulation and rooflights
- Asbestos encapsulation and over-sheeting
- Cut edge corrosion treatment
- Liquid applied coating systems
- All associated building repairs, refurbishment and enabling works
- Inspection, design, advice and budget prices